Understanding Business - Your Way to Business!
IBDL Essential certification is the perfect kick-start for your business career. It is an internationally recognized certification in Business Administration Skills – BAS that provides learners with an integrated big-picture approach to business. IBDL Essentials covers the essential knowledge of the main building blocks of business without drowning in useless details. This introduction to business contains state-of-the-art content and descriptions of current business practices yet explains the nature of the business with an emphasis on its applications for people and organizations.
McGraw-Hill Business Publishing
This course is a preparation for the international exam of IBDL Essential credential.
Table of Contents
- Entrepreneurship and Starting a Small Business
- Management: Functions and Styles
- Leadership and Motivation
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing: Product and Price
- Marketing: Place and Promotion
- Understanding Financial Information and Accounting
- Business in Global Markets
- Demonstrating Ethical Behavior and Social Responsibility
- Information Technology in Business
You Will Obtain:
- 90 days access to e-Learning program
- 50 hours training
- IBDL Essential Handbook, or e-Book
- Mind Maps
- Questions bank
- Online Practice Test
- IBDL Official Certificate Examination (3 attempts)