On completion of this orientation, the participant should:
- Understand how to conduct training according to IBDL methods.
- Become familiar with trainer certification procedures and quality requirements.
- Recognize the training needs of the students.
- Identify their own/others’ learning styles and implications for training.
Ways of enhancing training skills:
- Adult learning techniques and approaches.
- Good use of visual aids.
- New and effective facilitation skills, behaviors and techniques.
- Guidelines for giving and receiving feedback.
- Managing difficult circumstances in the classroom